Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas 2011

I can't believe it has been this long since I have been on my blog. So many things have happened since last April ..
It is December and I am back.
I love Christmas, when the girls were small and even up until we moved to Texas we would put on Rockin Around the Christmas Tree and sing a long as we decorated the tree. I buy Hallmark Ornaments for the girls and Eddy every year since the girls were 3 years old. Every year we would look at the ornaments from years past and reminiss .We had some wonderful Christmases at our house. This year 2011 is not going to be like others. Natasha will be somewhere else, Eddy is in Miami. Our family is all over the place and I am here. I keep on thinking what is happening and where did I go wrong?? What could I have done differently. I think about all of that then I remember I have no control I have to give it all up to God. I can only pray and wait to see what He wants me to do next.. I am looking forward to next year 2012. I say this every year but this year I will make it mine.......... I am claiming it. So, I am looking forward with anticipation and encouragement that this year God is going to bring me through all of this and make me a better and stronger woman!!!!! I do have so much to be thankful for and this is what I chose to think about, gratefullness that God loves me and is right by my side holding me up and walking right by my side.. I feel his presence and I am encouraged that 2012 will bring me peace and joy in to my life. So who ever is reading this I pray that you to will have a Christ filled Christmas and please remember God is with you as well just ask Him and He will be there...........
...God Bless You and Merry Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment